111 Parkway Place, Vancouver, WA 98660
Just like the renowned Columbia Rediviva was the first American ship to circumnavigate the globe, explore the Pacific Northwest, and leave its name on the Columbia River, the Rediviva apartment homes are the first to bring luxe living to the new Vancouver waterfront. Located on the sunny side of the Columbia in the most coveted neighborhood in the Pacific NW, our luxurious studios, one, and two-bedroom homes, together with our spectacular two-bedroom penthouses, are the urban embodiment of modern apartment living.
The Rediviva is perfectly situated with unobstructed views and immediate access to the incredible one half mile long waterfront park and Grant Street Pier. All within a stone’s throw of multiple new restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and wine tasting rooms. This, while surrounded by abundant natural light from the big sky view across the Columbia. In addition it is a short walk to historic downtown Vancouver and dozens of shops, restaurants, bars, coffee houses, brew pubs, movies theaters and more.
In addition to its Green Globe sustainably built certification, boutique size complex and pet-friendly community, the Rediviva is truly outfitted with everything you need for a five-star apartment living experience. From the secure private parking immediately under the building, to the private rooftop deck, outdoor kitchen and fireplace with sprawling views of the Columbia River, the Rediviva will always welcome you home.
Our apartment homes are an open concept flooded in natural light, with nine-foot ceilings, oversized sound dampening windows, decks, and expansive river, city, or mountain views. The modern kitchens boast stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, while plank or ceramic tile flooring complete high performance and elegant look of your new home. Walk-in closets, full sized in-unit washer and dryers, all designed to give you the utmost in quiet, private comfort.
- 24-hour Quality Fitness Center
- Private rooftop deck with incredible views of the Columbia River
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ area and fireplace
- On-site restaurants and retail
- Steps away from 5 miles of jogging/walking trails
- Controlled and monitored building access
- Secure parking immediately under the building
- Personalized service from on-site management and maintenance staff
- Green Globes certification
- Bike storage
- Tenant storage
- Pet wash room
- Airy and open living spaces with 9’ ceilings
- Expansive river, city and mountain views
- Large windows and radiant natural light
- Premium quality finishes and contemporary hardware
- Quartz counter tops
- Modern kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Plank flooring and/or ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Walk-in closet(s)
- Full size in-unit washer & dryer
- Private patio/balcony in select units
- Sound-insulated flooring
- Double vanity in select units
- French door refrigerator in all units
Ground floor retail tenants include: Barnard Griffin Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, Pepper Bridge Winery & Amavi Cellars, and Stack 571 Burger & Whiskey Bar
Go to Current Developments for the Shopping Services Directory.
|Details||Leasing Information||Leasing Contacts
Total square footage: 63 Luxury Apartments, Approx. 8000 SF ground floor retail
Focus: Apartments, Restaurant, Retail
|Property Map||Marc Strabic
Director of Leasing
Apartment Leasing Contact: